This document covers
- Persons required to file Director KYC
- Due Date for Filing Director KYC
- MCA Fees for filing Director KYC
- Consequences for delay in filing in Director KYC
- Frequency of Filing
- Details Required for Director KYC
1. Persons required to file Director KYC
- Any person who has been allotted a DIN up to 31st March of Financial year is required to file Director KYC
- Any Person whose DIN is approved or disqualified as on 31st March
NOTE : DIN is allotted to the Designated Partners of LLP and directors of Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, One Person Company, Section 8 Companies etc
2. Due Date for Filing Director KYC
- The due date for filing director KYC for every financial year is 30th September.
- Every director of the company and partners of the LLP are required to do Director KYC
However, MCA has extended the due date for Director KYC for the FY 2021-22 to 15th October 2022 from 30th September 2022
3. MCA Fees for filing Director KYC
Generally, every ROC form should be accompanied by a government fees. But there is NO Government fees if the director KYC is filed within due date.
4. Consequences for delay in filing in Director KYC
If the directors don’t file the Director KYC within due date,
- Penalty: There is a penalty of Rs 5000 per each director.
- DIN will be deactivated and the directors cannot sign any forms
5. Frequency of Filing
Director KYC is a recurring form and it needs to be filed every year.
6. Details Required for Director KYC
Following are the details required for director KYC
- Copy of PAN
- Copy of Aadhar
- Copy of Passport
- Residential Status and Citizenship
- Mobile No and email Id