Last Updated: March 04, 2019
EZTax.in, EZTDS.in, EZFilings.in, and MYDLabs.com are a property of MYD Labs Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Lanco Hills, Manikonda, Hyderabad – 500089, Telangana, India.
Information we collect
- Contact information: We might collect your Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Phone Number, Street, City, State, PIN Code, Country, IP Address, and other Location data for providing better services for you.
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you pay for any service on our website. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner gateways such as CC Avenue / PayU / Instamojo.
- Financial and Tax information: We collect information you entered thru our tax filing questionnaires, assessment questionnaires, other wizards, calculators, to process your tax, financial information and integrate, file at ITD websites owned by Government of India to meet the tax compliance.
- Business information: We collect information of your business, and your client business information, if you are using our Online Accounting Software / Services, this is only for you to run your business, while we may communicate with you for any software, and other compliance related matters.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to mydlabs.com.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, part of your profile creation on our website.
- Other Information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register for a new account with EZTax. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites, affiliated websites, or ask us a question through phone or email. In addition, we also collect information, forms, documents you upload such as Form16, Form26AS, and/or other documents, spreadsheets to process your request.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name, email address, and related information.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you:We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to complete your profile and use for the intended service that you requested us to process.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy services from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account, account activity or any service purchases.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provides data processing capability on behalf of us. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Third party sites
In addition, for our EZTax.in Books (earlier known as EZTax.in GST), Online Cloud Software is enabled with Google Drive deep integration, the drive or any related services, procedures, artifacts, images, are accessed only thru your consent, and must agree with the privacy, legal aspects of Google for such software, services.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
A-283, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi- 110020
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy